Monday 9 August 2010

what a painful week....

well, i finally decided enough was enough and stopped breastfeeding Eryn..... I'm so pleased, what with her starting nursery soon i had to do something.... but at the same time I'm quite sad about it too... i feel kinda guilty because i know she wasn't ready to stop- but i am. She's had me for 12and a half months, and its got to the point where i no longer enjoy it. It's been sooooo painful though!!! I ended up putting plasters over my nipples, and every time she's been going for them i just show her the plasters and say 'all gone'. She cries but has started pointing at my top and saying 'gone' so i think she's getting it :S


The weekend was quiet-ish... et was with his dad and Ben's boys didn't come and stay Friday, so it was just me and Eryn Friday, it was too quiet!! then Saturday i went to Ben's in Southampton, and decided if he was gonna make me watch scum play football, id get pissed... needless to say i had an afternoon nap with eryn to sleep it off! then we went out in the evening to his local social club- its called 'the shed' sort of gives you an idea of the classy sort of place it is! :S lol, but they had an Elvis impersonator so i had a fab time :D don't think Ben would agree, but i was drinking so didn't care! lol...
Monday was lovely, went to Baffins pond for the morning (we actually walked and Et didn't moan!!! not even once!!!) and both the kids had a lovely time, Eryn shouting 'Duck' every 10 seconds and et playing in the park- and minus the painful and swollen boobs it was a lovely day.
Tuesday Ethan went swimming with my dad again, it's going really well and his confidence in the water is really growing :D also, he's actually getting on with my dad for the first time ever! which is obviously fantastic too.
On Wednesday Ben had a day off and I took the kids up to his mum's house and the boys came over too, so it was nice and hetic..... Then i decided it was time i got something for Eryn added to my tattoo, so i spent an hour being inked..... I love it :D
And today it's Josh's birthday, so we're off to INTECH for the day :)

post baby bodies.... hmmmm, im probably the worst person to ask about that..... i put on 4stone when i carried et.... and i had the most horrific stretch marks- my belly looked like it was covered in flames- they were sooooo sore.... and it took me nearly two years to lose the weight. it was horrible... i have had MAJOR issues with my weight since i was 11 anyway, and quite frankly i felt awful with myself for two yrs.... with Eryn i put on 3 stone, but was back to my pre-pregnancy weight within 7 months :D obviously i still have the terrible stretch marks and some of them are still quite red, and i have no tummy button, but I'm ok-ish with my weight. I weigh a few pounds less now than when i fell with Eryn, but that fluctuates regularly!! lol.
the only left over thing i hate from the pregnancy with Eryn is my c-section scar, but if i hadn't have had the section, she'd have died, so it's a blessing really- and with the state of my stomach it doesn't really make muck difference- altho, a year on and i still have a hole at one end!!!!! yuk......

Right that's all from me this week, hope you're all well xx

No comments:

Post a Comment