Monday 9 August 2010

My very own road map..

Hi all, I hope you are all well and have had a good weekend and start to your week so far??



So as Liz posted yesterday my chosen topic for the week is post baby weight and body confidence.After many chats with my own yummymummy friends over the years body confidence has always been a huge topic.So i want to know your views/hints/tips and advice.

After having Jaydon my body became its very own AA Road map(dam stretch marks) i HATE them.But more then that i hate my now very flabby baby belly..i had 2 rather large babys(both close to the 9lb border)I was told by my health visitor it was very unlikly i would loose that baby belly as my tummy muscles were ripped to shreads :(
I lost weight the wrong way a year ago, i started taking slimming pills which i brought home form a hoilday in Egypt.I lost weight in all the wrong place,My boobs and waist shrunk but still leaving my baby belly looking even bigger.Soon as i stopped them i gained more weight then what i had lost.At the moment i am currenty 7lb heavier then my average weight.I put my'fat' jeans on this morning,i normally need a belt with them so i was rather upset when i realised i didnt need the belt anymore. Altho on the plus side of this sudden weight gain my boobs have got a bit bigger :)



So anyway my week so far,i brought a new cat home on thurs, i have 2 already and would have 10 if i could but i knew a 3rd was as far as i could go.. well long story short he is 5 yrs old and did a runner when i went to asda saturday( i left my kitchen window open) The poor little mite is out there, proberly trying to find his way home(southampton) and i feel so bad.Ive tried everthing, asking the neighbours,leaflets etc
We went to the heroes to watch the football sunday,whilst on the way home Jaydon challenged his dad to a race..they are both very competitive and mr B being an ex runner took Jaydon up on the challenge...but is now suffering a torn hamstring...silly Mr still thinks he is 18 not 32..BLESS!!
I had to have words with a grumpy neighbour yesterday.We live in a cul-di-sac,Jaydon and the other kids in the street like to playout.Jaydon came in crying because a grumpy old man threated to get them with his hose and give them what for if he caught them.They were only playing football in the road.So in my very firm but polite voice i told him not to talk to my son like that and if he has any problems then i live at number 21 and to talk to me and not speck to or threaten my son.
How rubbish is this weather..im starting to beleive that maybe our summer has gone,we had planned to go for a picnic in the park with a friend and her children today but the rain said no so we had a carpet picnic at her house instead.



I now have both my arms back, new mobile arrived friday :) and friend is back from hols so i am now a happy bunny again.
Well must fly,unfortunately the dinner isnt going to cook itsself.Enjoy your week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment