Friday 13 August 2010

Its Liday!!

Hey ladies, Liz today. So just when I thought I had all my weekdays filled, Naomi goes MIA and Katie quits. If it wasnt for my need to fit everyone that wanted to do this in the first instance it would have just been 5yummymummies but when I suggested it I had so much interest that I made it seven so I wouldnt feel bad for there not being room and now I cant change the name so I have to rerecruit... again! Oh well!!

As I've already shared my body woes this week I shall proceed to ramble on about the rest of my week. Well its been about as exciting as is usual... not very... so it wont be so much a ramble as just a fleeting hello. I have spent the last two days doing absoloutely nothing, not even getting dressed :o. Tuesday I had to take Lucie for her last set of baby jabs, she had to have three this time for some reason, two in one leg, one in the other, poor bug! The kids were with me seeing as they are off school and I think Brett was a bit distressed by it all bless him. Still we did go to Krazy Kaves after, which was heaving! But at least we got to have some lunch and the kids had a runaround.

I was warned by the nurse that Lucie would be grouchy for the rest of the day but I gave her some Calpol and she was fine. She even slept from 10 til 6 that night, but we havent had as much luck the rest of the week, the moo!

My mum said the other day that back in Victorian times they used to give Opium to babies to make them sleep lol, poor things!! Thats my random fact of the day!

Well I dont have alot else to say for myself, so Hannah we look forward to hearing from you tomorrow and I'll be back Monday :)

Have a great weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment