Thursday 19 August 2010

ooops my first post and i'm late!!!

hello ! I'll introduce myself, I'm Lauren! 24 with 2 very loud boys Taylor soon to be 6 and Finley soon to be 2!! We live in Fratton with my boyfriend/their dad Phil! So I'm the new 'Miss Wednesday' !!!! even though my first post is today (Thursday) !! I am always late and I forget to do things a lot!! Not a good first impression!! So sorry for the delay lol!

I do have a bit of an excuse!! i was planning on staying in yesterday and catching up on washing/housework (boring) but as i was getting ready i noticed Finley had these huge sore lumps on each side of his tongue, so i called the docs and made an appointment so from then on i rushed and completely forgot about my post!!!
His tongue was nothing serious thank god! I am one of the biggest worries anyone will meet!!! i constantly worry about things with the kids which drives me mad but i cant help it, stupidly i googled what these things on his tongue could be, with all sorts of things coming back!
When we got to the docs he ate some skips so they obviously weren't causing him any pain, he got checked over and theres not underlying infection so its more than likely his very sharp teeth causing the ulcers!! poor sod!!

after that we went to my mums as she lives in Cosham where our docs are so was easier than going home and she is off sick with bells palsy (so her face looks very odd as Taylor kept telling her!!) poor thing so we went and kept her company, we had a nice day in the end!

The topic i meant kids holidays, as in summer hols/half terms! first thing that came to my head with it being the summer holidays!!!!
I love having Taylor home!! its so nice doing things with both of them rather than him being in school all day! although everywhere is stupidly busy which gets on my nerves!!!!
A lot of the people from school and some friends dread their children starting the holidays, which i never understand.... just wondered what everyone did with their kids when they have so long off and if you all like them being home or you have a diff opinion!!!

I don't want to babble on to much seen as though its not even my day!!

See you all next Wednesday when i will actually be on time!!!!

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment