Monday 16 August 2010

Thank god for my cats :)

Hi all,i hope you are well? A big hello and welcome to our new miss Wednesday and Friday!!

This week has totally flown by for me,which im a tad surprised about because on wednesday i had to ground Jaydon for drawing in red felt tip pen on my living room wall...Little sod!! At 7 he should know better but claims skye begged him to do it.I had everthing from begging,pleas,bribes and lots of "im so sorry,it will never happen again" All in the hope that i would let him go out and play with his friends..I almost caved but stayed strong and stuck to my word... Thursday was a boring one in doors.
Friday we meet up with my friend Nyssa and her boys in waterlooville,did a bit of shopping and went to Maccie D's.
Friday night was horrid,i fell asleep on the sofa but woke up with Skye wimpering at 11pm sorted her out then came back down to turn tv lights off etc before going to bed myself.Then i noticed 'IT' by IT i mean a massive and i mean (the size of the palm of my hand massive) Black spider on the wall in my hall....Now im not scared of many things but i cant even look at a toy spider without having a panic attack,Stupid i know but spiders being on the planet seriously effect my life.As it was late when i noticed it there wasnt much i could do, there was no way i could get close enough to kill it and no one i felt would aprecate a call from me that late to get rid of it.So my plan was to pack a bag for me and the kids, then leave the spider go to bed and attempt to sleep.If it was still in the same place in the morning it would be a better time to call for help,but if it wasnt then i was going to grab the kids and move out untill that dam thing had been found and removed.I didnt sleep for more then an hour and even had nightmares about the dam thing.So come the morning i sent Jaydon down stairs to see if it was still there,he said it wasnt but that there was a black thing on the floor,i crept down to see and there IT was dead and screwed up on the floor Feww...Thank god for my cats,it must have came down during the night and one of the cats got it.Altho i do still panic that may have been a 2nd spider and the other one is still on the loose..thats how much they freak me out!!
Saturday we didnt do much,just chilled at mr B's.Sunday my dad had the kids for a bit so we went for a beer down southsea,which was nice to chill out just us.



So kids holidays, well we dont get to go away that offen,Mr B;s job is rather demanding, but last october i took Jaydon with me,mum and stepdad to Egypt.He spent most of the 5 hour flight asking..are we there yet.But once we got there he was pretty good,spent most of the time in the pool and was ready to go to bed for the night come 5pm..he was a nightmare to wake up for the evening where he wore his selfout so much during the day.We are hoping to go to spain or somewhere next yr for a week, it cant really be somewhere to far away as Skye wont be able to handle a long fight without being able to run around,She would just scream the whole time.

My sister has always been hardwork,even now at 16 you have to know how to handle her lol, When she was 3 went on a family holiday to tenirife.She pulled that plane apart bit by bit,including the plastic seal and rubber lining of the plane window.Im sure the people in the seats behind us were scared to death of her pulling the window out and them being sucked out lol.All we could hear from them was sighs,huff,puffs and oh no not the window.Needless to say it was my mums worst hoilday bless her!!


Well i think ive rambled on enough for today.Have a good week all xx

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH Id feel exactly the same about IT I prob would have just cried lol xx

    ReplyDelete