Sunday 1 August 2010

A slow but fast, lovely but boring-ish week! lol

Hello Everyone!

It's been an all over the place week this week for me. I've not been sure if I'm coming or going! lol. I pretty much started the week out as a normal slow week with nothing to do, normal shopping and browsing and entertaining the boys, headaches and everything, then my eldests birthday just flew by with the rest of the week, I'm asking myself, how is it Sunday already? lol.

Anyway he had a nice little birthday, nothing too spectacular, just a few presents (from the grandparents) and he'll get his day out from us in the next two weeks as a joint day out for my youngests birthday. Friday was unusual, a friend of mine looked after the boys while I went to have the coil fitted, ouch! Yes it hurt but only for a few seconds each time, it's the cramps afterwards that get you and need to walk old lady pace! lol. So my wonderful man came home from work to help look after the boys after lunch, so I could rest a little bit as I was strugling to bend down, lol. All is ok now though, wouldn't even know it's there!

Saturday morning, we had the wonderful Mark and Kirsty Robbins round to take our family pictures, I've seen some prrofs and they are lovely, just wish I didn't wear the red top! lol. Then we went out for more preactice driving. All my wonderful man's spare time is going on either taking me out driving or wokring on the car to get it perfect for the test.
Worst thing that happened to me yesterday was I found a massive fear of wasps! We were sat eating lunch in the car, gave the boys their Jam sandwiches and a wasp was hovering around my youngeset, (this is all my mans fault, as he is scared of wasps and bees), he got out the car and ran to other side to rescue the youngest but the wasp didn't want to know about moving, so I got out and started moving the jam sandwiches out of the car and away from the boys, then it came for me, so I was flapping around this car park looking rather funny. I accidentally hit the wasp (the worst thing I could do) and then it meant run! lol, everywhere I ran to and stopped it followed me and was buzzing around me, so my man drove the car up the road a bit and I ran after it and had to jump in as quick as poss, and now I have the biggest fear of wasps and I will never wear a bright red top again in the summer! lol. I swear everytime I drove after that I saw them everywhere, they came to haunt me! lol.

Anyway we then went driving again all day today with breaks of going to the in laws for a cuppa and a few shops, then I was doing practice test routes. The boys like mummy driving and when we go out now in the pushchair, my eldest always says mummy car and if we go past it he will scream! so it's a hint, hurry up and get on the road, lol.

Anyway enough rambling from me, not sure what else to say and I think I went drifting! lol. Hope you are all okies. Bye xxxx

1 comment:

  1. So what was worse, having the coil fitted or being stalked by wasps? lol xx

    ReplyDelete