Tuesday 31 August 2010

Bridesmaids dress,mice and frogs...

Hi all i hope you are all well...



So its tues already and back to me. Wed i met up with my friend Nyssa,we took the kids to mac donalds for lunch.Im not really a fan of it but its ideal so the kids can play in the play area while we have a natter and a catch up.Thurs my mum popped in as she had the day off.She is getting married in october and brought my bridesmaids dress for me to try on..soon as i saw it i thought no no no no no..its going to make me look huge!! But once i tried it on it was actually rather slimming and i love it.I was rather surprised because my sister picked our dress and we have totally different ideas of fashion when it comes to dresses,and the dress would not have been given a 2nd look from me on the hanger,So its all good.She also brought Skye's dress which is soo beautiful and not to over the top so she can wear it again to a party.
Friday we met up with Nyssa again and had a wonder around waterlooville market.Saturday we went and stayed at Mr B's unill monday morning.We didnt do much,just watched lots of films with the kids and played on the wii..Its official i am brillant at bowling and thrashed them all HAHA!!

I got up this morning to find a dead mouse in my shoe....loveleeeyy!! My cat Smithy has a habbit of catching things and giving them to me as gifts..Last month i was sat watching telle one evening , he came in and dropped a frog at my feet lol. It took me 10mins to catch the thing jumping around the living room..Its a good job i dont get frecked out by that sort of thing..If is not mice and frogs its birds and catapillers lol.



So the topic of sleeping..I touched on this in my post last week regarding routines..Skye never grew out of the night feeds and still now wont go to sleep without a bottle of milk.Sometimes she wakes a couple of hours later and wont go back off without a bottle of squash,and come 3/4 in the morning she gets into bed with me.One habbit i promised myself i would never let Jaydon get into(and didnt) only to then let my 2nd child do it..which im really not happy about but she kicks off so much in the night if i stop it.It doesnt seem fair to keep Jaydon and Mr awake for hours while she screams and crys.
When Jaydon was 1 he would still wake in the night and my mother in law recommended surrounding him with his soft toys at night,which was a great help.He used to have a rabbit that when you pulled the cord it played John lennons imagine..If ever he woke putting that on was the only thing that would settle him.We tried the same with Skye but she wasnt having any of it.

Thats it from me for the week..have a good one everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment