Sunday 17 October 2010

A week off or not - you decide!

I’m on time! Is it Sunday already I hear myself say, the week has gone super fast.  This week as the kids are still only at nursery we have decided to take the week off before half term and had lots of nice things planned but Husband has man – cold fair play to him his has called it a cold and not the flu so hopefully he will not be suffering too long, so it might be nice to have some us time together. 
Saying that four days maybe enough for all of us to be together and so Wednesday I am looking forward to seeing my bestest friend who has moved to the Rhondda Valley, yes travelling with two kids on my own from the East of England to the Welsh hills! – “exceptional some of my friends say” deep intake of breath for me – so some useful travel games would be great!  My plan is to leave around 10am and take the journey as it comes – if they fall asleep no worries just have to take them for a nice walk at the other end! – not sure how mentally capable I will be – but when we get there it will be a relief!!!!
This week has gone quick, quick, slow, as I work in the public sector we should here this week about budgets and whether I have a job post March 2011 or not – positivity is losing the battle at the moment.  So trying to keep my socks up and battle forward, some my say gluten for punishment and the day I travel back is the day I start my Open University course – an Introduction to Counselling and Sunday I have booked the four of us and Poppy Dog for a photoshoot, managed to acquire a voucher, but am sure will spending much more for Christmas!
Names – as some of you know – the first names of our children were already picked for us! But once our adoption is final – and that is another story!!!! We have planned to give them a middle name each – I chose my Nan’s middle name Alice for our soon to be daughter whilst Mr Mummyrella has always loved the name Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment