Sunday 3 October 2010

3rd October - It's all about ME!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, well I think I’m mainly going to talk about today as it is my BIRTHDAY!!!!! Although I am 39 years old today I look upon this a new day, a new beginning and hopefully how life will continue as it has done!  I had a wonderful start to my Birthday morning with breakfast in bed – boiled egg and toast, cup of tea, orange juice, presents, cuddles and cards.  Although this will be my 2nd Birthday with my two gorgeous children it felt like my first – I was more relaxed about the whole day and felt that yes this is what it’s all about, what I have been wanting since xxx years ago.
Before the kids went to bed Saturday night [yesterday] they both sang Happy Birthday to me and my son bless his cotton socks sang “Happy Birthday to my Mummy” I had tears in my eyes it was so so sweet.  However by 1pm on the day of my Birthday [today] I had tears of frustration in them – found said son with his face in my just iced Birthday Cake, I know it didn’t look like a pristine shop attempt but it was my attempt and my Birthday Guests were arriving in less than an hour!!!  Anyway Husband came to the rescue and patched it together with the colours of the Canaries, even though we aren’t football fans – no one seemed to mind, and I have to say that I think it looked better than my attempt!!! – can that count as one of my embarrassments????
 Anyway here are my other thoughts to embarrassing situations that I have had to get out of,  not quite the 5 but we are getting there!
1.      Courtney - daughter asking to see my poo
2.      Son is in trolley in the supermarket and I ask him what he is doing and there looking up at me is his willy doing a sausage impersonation!
3.      Going into a toilet when shopping with daughter and daughter saying about the lady who just vacated the toilet – mummy that lady’s done smelly poo!

This is a lot harder I think! I have lots more to say so you can also catch me on my other blog http://thoughtsfromavillage.blogspot.com/  have a good week all xx

2 comments:

  1. Theres no need for pooing in public loos people should do that in their own houses!!
    Happy birthday for yesterday xD

    ReplyDelete