Monday 11 October 2010

Just a quick one today.....

Hey ladies, it's Monday!

I have just had the laziest weekend imaginable. On Saturday we didnt even get dressed. This was mainly because Lucie had kept me up all night as I was at mine on my own (with the kids of course!)and I could barely function for being so tired!

I didn't get up to anything really during the week - Krazy Kaves on Tuesday, a few trips to town 'shoebox shopping' and the usual school runs. I did book a hall for my Operation Christmas Child Packing Party (thinking of which I need to get myself down to Eastney to pay the deposit). You can find more details here . The event is now going to be livestreamed too which is very exciting!

On the MommyTube channel this week we are talking about baby names so I thought I'd bring it up here as well - why did you choose your names? Do they have special meanings? Do you have any cute or crazy nicknames for your kids? Also I asked "what names are popular where you are?" but as most of us on this blog live in the same place, that one may come out the same! You can still answer it anyway if you like!!

You can check out my vid on the subject here .

Have a great week all :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment