Friday 29 October 2010

keeping up???? :S

hi ladies, hope you're all well..... sorry for the late post- but well, what a week! (AGAIN)
Half term when I'm at uni- not fun!!! In fact its been a total wash out- i feel sooooo guilty. Ethan has been to my cousin's, his Granny's, my Nan's, with my Dad and my step-dad. We had one whole day together, but Eryn was a bit poorly and had been up all the previous night, so we didn't actually do anything :( But he has been swimming 3 times this week so he's had fun, just not with me :(
Last night i actually went out!!! with my fellow students.... OMG I'm way too old for all the drinking malarkey now!! i had a fab night- dressed in a toga ;) but as soon as i got home i puked, repeatedly, and this morning i feel like death! i had to get my step dad to drive me to uni 'cause i was way too hungover to even think about driving- and i still feel awful now- trying to keep up with the 'young-uns' i really shouldn't do it!!
I did have loads to say, but well, my hungover achey head has gone blank, so I'll leave it very short and not-very sweet :S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment