Monday 18 October 2010

Other peoples kids!

Hey everyone, it's Monday!

We watched Toy Story 3 yesterday - finally - and it really brought a lump to my throat! For an animated movie, some of it was strangely uncomfortable to watch as well! Really enjoyed it though. I've had quite a chilled weekend which has been nice. The older kids stayed at their grandparents Friday night and didn't get back until late-ish Saturday so it was definitely peaceful indoors! I had to pop into town Saturday so it was nice not to have to drag them along! I also popped in to see Stew at the coffee shop and had a yummy bacon and brie pannini.

Noele has came up with a pretty interesting topic this week - other peoples kids! Most kids tend to really like me so that's not too much of a problem. Now as to whether I like them... lol. No, I think for the most part we don't have too many problems with other kids when we are out and about. Occasionally, at Krazy Kaves one of mine will come over saying someone said something or did something or keeps chasing them, stuff like that but I don't think we've had any real 'violence' issues! Thankfully! Also I am very lucky in that my children aren't nasty or spiteful (except occasionally to each other!) so I don't have parents coming to moan at me. If one did though and it was apparent that one of mine was at fault, I would of course have them apologise to the child in question.

In less than two weeks, however I will have a house full of other peoples kids as I am having my (4th annual!!) Halloween party! Can't wait!

Have a great week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment