Wednesday 1 September 2010

upside down!!!!

i nearly forgot my post (again) which is why I'm so late!!! just remembered as i got into bed lol!!

well this week we haven't done alot, nothing unusual!

we started decorating the front room on Sunday, so our house is upside down, we had to put the table dwn so we have been eating off our knees, the house is a mess and what ever i do it doesn't look tidy arrrrrrrrrrrgh! stressed!!
our sofas will be moved tomorrow though so then i can get my house back to normal!
hate decorating but love the end result!!!

we didn't really do much over the weekend, i brought a bike a couple of weeks ago and then got a seat for Finley to sit in so i can exercise but get us both out of the house and do something fun, well i put going out on it off for ages cause i haven't rode a bike for about 10 years lol!! the boys went to my mums on Sunday so me and Phil went out for a little ride! it was soooo much fun!! when the boys came back we went out again but this time with Finley in his chair and Taylor on his bike! wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to bed and Finley absolutely loved it! definitely something we will carry on doing once Taylor's back at school!! is anyone else shocked by how quick these hols have gone?? cant believe my monkey will be back at school in a few days! its making me so sad, i don't want him to go back :-(

i also introduced myself to ebay on Sunday, i used to give all the boys clothes and toys away but then thought i was completely wasting our money and no one ever returned the favor for us so i started putting it on facebook! normally loads of things go, although people do annoy me how they want things for nothing lol!! but the things i put on weren't selling so i used my sisters ebay to list things and they are slowly going i am so chuffed! think i am getting abit addicted to it now though!!!

today we went to pirate petes and then had a picnic on the common with our friends the boys loved it, my friend moved to Scotland a while ago and she was down so had a catch up with her and her gorgeous little girl, always nice when u haven't seen your friends for ages but its still exactly the same as it ever was, shows they're real friends i think !!!

ahhhh this weeks topic is the biggest problem in our household, while Finley is brill going to bed Taylor is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!! he is still fighting to stay awake now and its 10.15pm!! its my fault cause i give in so easy so hes been sleeping in with us for a while just to try and let him get some real sleep (cause he still comes in through the night!) but tonight i was determined to get him to fall asleep in his bed after all he is going to be 6 in 2 weeks!! i feel so sorry for him, its such a struggle! i need to make him go to bed and sleep before 9 from now on cause of the early mornings! just cant wait to get back into some kind of routine!! any advice on getting a stubborn child to bed would be great haha!! Finley still goes to bed with a bottle of milk and a bottle of water, one for each hand lol he's abit weird!! and he still has his dummy to! couldn't live with out it and for now it works!! some people wont agree either but they both have films on at night, that's the only way i found keeps them in bed without hours of screaming anyway!!! yes i am very weak when it comes to them crying!!! i give in far to quickly!!

god sorry i do go on!! right night night everyone! sorry to bore u all to death haha!!xxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I love eBay - It is very addictive though. I sell all of Freyja's old stuff on there unless friends need something. I do find myself running round the house trying to find other stuff I can sell though :/ The house will be bare if I keep on at it! :)

    Good luck with the whole sleep thing - I know Freyja was really difficult when she was a baby, who knows what she'd be like as a bigger child. I would have thought it would be more difficuly, because I guess they have more energy so are willing to fight it for longer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to sell on Ebay as FB ppl expect to pay silly money but im not sure of the costs etc?

    Aww I can just picture Finley with his little bedtime drinks! So cute! We are the same needing to get some sort of bedtime routine sorted for school all to talk about tomorrow!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on what you sell, it doesn't cost much to use eBay. When I sell clothes etc, I put them with a starting bid of 99p and keep the listing as completely basic, then you don't need to pay any extra fees, and you don't need to pay an insertion fee. The only thing that would then cost is a %age of the winning bid if the item sells - with this though, I factor that in to postage costs (e.g. if something would cost £2.00 to post, charge £2.50 - that way, it would cover packaging and help towards the eBay fee)

    Also, I recommend using the Royal Mail site - you can find out pricing on there, and can also print your postage online - awesome if the stuff fits in a normal post box (even if you have to squeeze it through the slot!)

    As you can tell, i love ebay :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha really?!!! I did read all the listing stuff on the site but it didnt make any sense to me!! Thanks might have to start a-sellin'!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete