Tuesday 28 September 2010

Me+alcohol+high heels= a cut knee

Hi all How are we?
Midweek last week was rather boring..Apart from Housework/washing and the odd trip to asda or the local shops/park,we've done nowt.Mr B was working in leeds so we didnt get to see him untill friday.Friday evening was my mums hen do,we went for an Italian then met up with the stag party after who had also been for a meal. It was great we all had a fab time..Well apart from my sister who was taken home at 1am for throwing up several times lol...1 to many sambruca's!!
Come 3am it was just me and my brother left,who made me walk the 10min walk back to mums rather then get a taxi. Me+alcohol+very high heels= a cut knee!! Just what i need when my bridesmaids dress is short. We normally go to Mr B's on a saturday but as the kids were already there i spent the day and night at mums.I felt like i was on a child free holiday,it was lush..I got to have a lie in,then we went for breakfast and a sunbed.Came back and chilled out all day.
Sunday Mr and the kids picked me up and we went to town to continue the hunt for Jaydons suit.Thankfully we found a lovely one in BHS and he looked gorgeous,so tall and grown up bless him.Found a lovely fur cardie for Skye to wear over her bridesmaids dress too.

Liz gave me the option to start the topic again this week,So thought i would change it slightly.A week ago 2 friends and i were chatting about this and it had us all in giggles so i thought i would bring it to you ladies too..What are your 5 most embarrassing mummy moments?? (feel free to add 10 if you want)

My most embarrassing mummy moments are...

1. When Jaydon was 4 we were in a lift with a rather large man,Jaydon started laughing so the man asked him whats funny..His reply..Your fat tummy!!

2. After bagging up my shopping in asda, i pulled out my empty purse to realise my bank card and cash had vanished..later to be found under Skyes pillow.

3.When my then 5 yr old Jaydon asked me why his willy gets bigger when he's in the bath.

4.Climbing up a spiral slide when jaydon had become stuck half way down,screaming so much that the whole play area just watched in silence.

5. looking at bra's in la-senza and Skye turning to the women next to me and saying.. They are for your boogies.

Have a good week, looking forward to reading your moments xx

No comments:

Post a Comment