Tuesday 14 September 2010

Short and sweet but with a Thanks...x

Hi everyone..
Sorry i didnt realise it was my topic this week untill i read liz's post yesterday,so i'll have a think ready for next week.
This week has been pretty dull,getting back into early mornings/school runs etc.Skye is in nursery every morning now.Which is great but makes it difficult to do much with my day,as i drop Jaydon to school for 8.50 then Skye to nursery for 9.00 and back to collect her for 12.So i cant really go to far out of the area as i dont drive, then need to collect Jaydon at 3.20.
Im really struggling with his behaviour lately, He's always been hard work but has got worse since the summer hols..Refuses to do as he's told,bullies Skye and geuninly thinks he can do what he wants when he wants.Im just waiting now for the gray hairs to show!!
Im rather pleased we addressed the issue of mental health as our topic last week,(so thank you too liz)i spoke about my problems with anxiety and panic attacks.So on friday i braved it and went to see my GP about it.I had never dreamed off telling anyone about it untill now..He was lovely and really sympatheic..He gave me some relaxent tablets i can take when i feel i have a day that may trigger my anxiety,which are non addictive too as that was my biggest worry about prescription meds..so far so good!!
Saturday we chilled at mr B's like we do most saturdays,its bliss because its like im the visitor so i dont have to worry about running the household(altho i do help out) And do all the cooking,i really love cooking and become the nagging wife if he doesnt cook or prepare something my way.So he is more then happy to leave me to it in my happy place-the kitchen lol.The washing up is another matter,he is welcome to that!!
Sunday my dad had the kids for the afternoon.My dad and i dont speak(long story) but i would never stop the children from seeing him and its worked out well for me as he has them for a sunday afternoon once a month,which he never did before. So Mr B and i went out for a drink and then did my food shop in peace :)

Sorry my post is later in the day then normal,Skye has been full of cold today and not left me alone for a min to focus.
Have a good one guys xx

1 comment:

  1. So pleased last weeks topic was so inspiring for you and you managed to get yourself to the docs :) Hope your feeling better on your new tablets!
    Sorry to hear Jaydons being a pain, I suppose thats boys for you, or rather junior school boys - Bretts had a real attitude since he's been back at school too!!

    Hope Skye feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete