Saturday 11 September 2010

It's been a while...

Wow, It's been a while since I last posted, although considering it has been almost 2 weeks, I don't think that much has gone on...

I've taken Freyja to Krazy Kaves/Fuzzy Eds/Mobys once each - I love the soft play places when it's a little quieter, so taking advantage now the kids are at school. Although, my experience of Krazy Kaves wasn't that great because a 6-year-old was in the toddler bit and threw himself into the ball pit straight on to Freyja's face. She wasn't impressed.

On Monday, we went up to Stoke to visit my um for a couple of days. James had to stay here, because of working, so I took my best mate up with us. We met up with some friends I hadn't seen in a while, and bought some new clothes/piercings while I was there. We went for lunch at the Toby Carvery I used to work at, and then came back to Portsmouth on Wednesday. The main aim of the trip was to sort out my nan's garage - it held a lot of my stuff from when mum moved, so needed to sort through bits and see what is car boot-able.

Other than that, I've not done that much really. Last weekend, I worked Friday and Saturday evening, and this weekend, I have Fri, Sat and Sun evenings. Last night was hectic, which is great but I had a killer headache to tackle as well. Got home at 2am. Needless to say, I was zonked and have only just got up!!

On to this weeks topic of depression etc. I@ve never suffered from it really, but I remember when I first had Freyja I had a bit of the baby blues. I remember doing one of them tests and I was only a mark or 2 off depression. I would cry all the time, I would think I was a bad mother - I just didn't know what I was doing. I would be on the phone to mum all the time crying, and all I had was a helpless little baby needing me. Eventually, the baby blues went away, I bonded completely with my daughter, and everything has been perfect.

Right, I'm in need of a brew and some jam on toast. We are going to visit the in-laws today so I should get a move on. Hope you all have a lovely week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment