Monday 26 July 2010

The week went rather quick!

Well the week did go rather quick! Monday I was doing lots shopping! food shop unfortunately, lots of housework, lots of theory test practice, lots of everything really. When the mr got home from work we went for a drive, don't ask me where because I can't remember! lol. Tuesday I met with Naomi to get the bus to Krazy Kaves which was mad and very hot as usual! I don't think I went for a drive that day, we just relaxed, I did do lots of theory test practice again. I was filling in applications for part time jobs as well. Wednesday was my 21st birthday and the day didn't go well at all, my eldest decided terrible two's was going to hit hard! We went to a group up the road but was only there an hour as his tantrums were just unacceptable and horrible. We came home and went to the local shops to get a few bits, where the Mr met up with us during his lunch so I could run around all the shops with my CV and applications. Then we came home to more tantrums. We did manage to get a babysitter for the evening so we could go out. I drove us to have a chinese takeaway and we sat along the seafront to eat it, then we went for drinks, but I'm like an old woman, I drank just half of my drink! lol...my 21st and I barely touched alcohol...I prefer my cups of tea to be honest, so many things of the past has put me off drinking subconsciously that when I do go to drink I barely have 4 sips, lol. Anyway Thursday we were at FuzzyEd's and we saw the lovely Ellie and little Jacob and lovely Lucy and little Lola, who I hadn't seen in weeks! We had a good natter over a cuppa (us mums love to do that). I fell ill towards the evening and had to go to bed and be looked after! Friday was a lazy curl up day trying to rest with the boys running around, ha no chance, lol, the Mr came home early to look after me, but suggested we go for a drive so I did and felt loads better, my mind was taken off it. Saturday we went to a carboot and a long drive here there and everywhere, then we went down the seafront to watch the carnival! which was good but I've seen a lot better, more floats and acts. Anyway yesterday...my blog day, we were up at half 6, getting ready for a busy day visiting family for mine and the eldests birthdays. It was lovely to see them and we enjoyed the day, we didn't get home until 8 so it meant youngest went to bed straightaway and oldest stayed up to enjoy the chinese we had which he devoured rather quickly! So that was my week, not so exciting but its a mummies type of busy week! lol. Something really strange happened this morning at 3.40am, my eldest started crying, I thought I was dreaming it until I got nudged, I went into their room by which time youngest was crying too, and my eldest was stuck in the indented part of the wall which the youngests cot was blocking! How strange...anyway I let him out and he got straight into bed and went back to sleepn lol...told you it was strange! Anyway Sorry I posted a day late and that I rambled on...lol...bye for now! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment