Wednesday 21 July 2010

Five little speckled frogs....

This is my firts blog, and thought i would do it now while Bradley was sleeping and I didnt have Dan reading over my sholder lol Im Naomi and I have a nearly 6 month old little boy, and I have been married a year in August, its gone sooooo fast, I cant believe so much has happened in a year. I am origanly from Plymouth but moved here because Dan is in the army and we got posted here, Im so glad I was able to meet you lovely ladies, I dont know what I would do else lol. well thats a little back ground about me.

Today I had a lady from the sure start centre come and talk to me about how to help Bradley to talk, like singing and things like that, and she gave me a cd with different nusery songs on and one of them was five little speckled frogs, which i remeber from when i was little, so thats my title for today lol she also gave me a leaflet with a group for dads which is on saturdays, i think Dan will like that, plus they get free bacon sarnies lol I also need to fill out my forms to change my address and name on my provisional so that I can do my theory test so that I can do my driving, I cant wait Im so excited lol Dan will then have to walk to work mwahhhaha lol

Bradley has a bit of a cold, Im hopeing hes not teething again, last time he had a cold 2 teeth came through, bless him.

Im quite looking forward to this week end as Dan has a family day at work, I have never been before so should be good fun, I might even go in a micra light, not sure yet as I dont reli like heights :/ but be good to meet the others too, hopefully the weather will be nice. I will let you know how it goes next week :)

Any way I have rabbited on , I hope you girls are all ok ?

oooo I would also like to wish Libby a HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY

3 comments:

  1. YAY it worked i didnt know if i was doing it right, woop woop lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Yeah happy birthday to Lilli I did already write it on FB but i'll put it here too! Someone else was saying about the mens sure start group I think its pretty cute and the whole 'we want dads to come so we'll tempt them with a bacon butty' is just great!! I'm sure bacon butty or no bacon butty Stew wouldnt go! Thats probably the most a persons typed 'bacon butty' like ever lol. Hope Bradley feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol im not happy they dont do that for us though lol i wouldnt mind one lol well if stew is intreseted its on saturday the 31st of july 9 :30 at the willow centre in northend

    ReplyDelete