Thursday 15 July 2010

Hello and Welcome!!!

Welcome to 7yummymummies, the name really says it all, 7 of us, 7 days in a week, 7 fun filled blogs and/or videos EACH WEEK all about not only the joys of motherhood, but also life in general!

I'm Liz, I will be imparting my wisdom on a Monday and the rest of the week our lineup is Sarah on Tuesday, Naomi on Wednesday, Rochann on Thursday, Katie on Friday, Noele on Saturday and Lilli on Sunday. I am mum to three wonderful children (can anyone say cliche?!!) Brett age 7, Courtney age 5 and little Lucie who is three months :) and look forward to sharing our stories with you, be they happy, sad and sometimes pretty darn gross!

I wanted to start this as I love online vlogs like 5awesome girls, charlieissocoollike, nerimon, 5awesomegays and the like and so was inspired to get together a group of ubercool fellow mummies and do the same sort of thing (ok I admit the blatant bandwagonning) with the slight difference being that this is mostly going to be a written blog. I myself intent to upload videos as well and what each member chooses to do each week is purely personal preference!

So on behalf of myself and the other girls, we hope you enjoy reading our blog, please feel free to leave comments and recommend 7yummymummies to friends and family.

Today is a great day to be a mum because... I get to make cool pages like this!!! (Please ladies include this sentence somewhere in your post and end it however you like, sort of an ongoing theme!)

Noele, we look forward to hearing from you tomorrow :D

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment