Friday 23 July 2010

FREEKIN FRIDAY AT LAST!!!!!

Hellooooo, as this is my first post I will begin by telling you a little about me.

I'm married to Will. We got married on 31st July last year (my birthday) so were coming up to having our 1st anniversary soon.... ahhhh. We have a little boy called Oliver who was born 26th April. He is what my family call our "bonus baby" as I was told I would never have children. We were going to go through IVF but we never got that far thank god.
I cant remember what Life was like without Oliver and every day I wake up and cant wait to play with him. He has a smile to melt anyones heart and a proper belly giggle that will make you laugh for hours. Oliver has just started trying to roll over and he gets so frustrated with himself. He is such a good baby though.
He has always pretty much slept through the night. Up until he was 6 weeks old he would go to bed at 10pm and wake at 3 for a feed then sleep till 7am. Now he just sleep from 10pm till 7am. I have the dream baby and have a lot of respect for those who get up all night. I wouldn't be able to cope with such little sleep. Oliver really does take after me and Will!!!
Will works away a lot and I love the time when its just me and Oliver but now we are a real family and there are 3 of us. We make the most of the time we all have when we are together.

Starting this I thought would be a good idea to share not just the good but the bad aswell to get some things off my chest. When I was pregnant I had endless people coming up to me trying to touch my bump..... Piss off and leave me and my body alone. What makes people think they have the right to touch me. Well, it didn't stop there, when I had Oliver it got worse but people wanting to touch him. One lady in Morrisons came up and just kissed him..... I'm all for strangers passing comments and talking to him but a stranger just kissing him then walking off.... NO!!!

Moving more up to date with things, I'm going insane trying to get a new pushchair. The one we have was great for Oliver when he was first born but now its just to bloody heavy to be getting in and out the car all the time. And now the seat tilts down so much when he lays back his head is lower than his legs. Anyway, Will layed the law down yesterday and said we cant get one till we can pay for a new one and not 2nd hand and we have to save up for it. Where is the fun in that. Anyway, I know exactly the one I want and I WILL get it. Next Friday I'm allowed to order it.

I don't know how many people who read this are part of the group Netmums but you all should be. I have met some fantastic people there and it gets you out the house. I don't know what I would have done without it. Every Tuesday we do something. It was going to Krazy Kaves but with the 6 weeks holiday it's just to busy there so for next week I suggested may be a picnic in Southsea and if it rains then, well its just not allowed to rain cos there is no back up plan.
Oliver also insists he meets up with Molly (Lisa's beautiful baby girl) another day too. Normally a Thursday we all go for a walk in Gosport (where I live) or bake a cake or just let the babies play and we chat and eat scones...... hard life I know!

Well this week I started doing work for a mystery shopping company. Trust me but the first shop was the wrong one so had to go back and re do it. I have another 3 coming up too. I like doing it and gives me something to do and get paid for it... winners all round me thinks. I have One in Fareham tomorrow so watch out if your working there!!!

Its my birthday next Saturday and Will is getting me a new phone (I think) so cant wait for that. 30 years old..... I'm not getting any younger am I! Going to be weird being our anniversary on the same day. Cant believe its been nearly a year already. I have never been at this point where I'm so happy with life. I wouldn't change a thing... (apart from getting my new pushchair NOW)

Next week is going to be strange. Will is away Monday till Thursday again. Then again the house will stay tidy at least. Making cakes all week I expect. Seem to have a slight obsession with baking at the moment, keeps me in Will's good books though.

Well, I'm off to finish making my curry. Hope everyone has a good weekend .

Till next Friday.......

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment