Sunday 18 July 2010

Hello!

My name is Lili, I have 2 boys, one is 2 this month and one is 1. 

The next couple of months are going to be hectic, as I will be starting college, taking theory test and learning to drive, and even maybe part time working in the evenings, as well as being the netmums chairmum of the area. Like Noelle says heavy workload! 

I have recently (yesterday) got my car and have been out learning in it, my wonderful partner is thankfully very patient with me. My 2 boys were also very patient where as usually my eldest will call out my name 100,000 times just to let me know what he is seeing - bless him!

Unfortunately I cannot write a lot this evening because I have been sooo busy, so I will be well prepared for next weeks update! 

Must say goodbye now and sign off, feels like I haven't sat down all day (since 7.30pm to do my theory - lol)

Night all xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lilli, everything that you have going on in your life at the moment will make for some great reading!!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete