Thursday 4 November 2010

where is everyone???

hmmmmm, i am obviously missing something! where is everyone??
I'm currently sitting in my car outside uni feeling like the worst mum in the world!!! I've signed up to take part in a third yr's experiment (which unfortunatly i have to do in order to pass this year) and 5 mins before i left to take Eryn to nursery, she shut her finger in the door of the washing machine :'( bless her, well, it was actually in the opening mechanism, but u get the point.... i then HAD to just take her to nursery because i've got to do this experiment. I filled out the incident report for the 3rd time in the space of a month :( notgood :( her finger was red and a bit swollen but she could moe it ok.... BUT I FEEL AWFUL!!!! kinda ruins the lovely morning we had at krazy kaves today :(
Anyway, this week... where has it gone?? its friday tomo! its flown by! Ben and I had a great evening out together on Saturday, it was lovely it being just the two of us :) Ben's parents had Eryn and even had her sleep in their room, so it was kinda like having a whole night off! When we got back to their's on saturday they sat me down and told me that now, as far as they are concerned, Ethan is one of their grandchildren, and he will be treated no different to Chloe (Ben's brother's daughter) Josh, Harry or Eryn.... it was soooo nice to hear, they truly are wonderful people xx
Sunday we went out to lunch with Ben's Nan and parents. I couldnt believe Eryn, she was running round the resturant being her cheeky self and was babbling away to everyone, and even let one of the waitresses pick her up!!!! my daughter really has grown up! She's like a sponge at the mo too, repeating loads of words and learning things every day....
Ethan has been a right cheeky sausage all week, answering back etc, but he's soooo funny when he does it that i find it really hard to tell him off! he really is old man Albert! lol ;)
He had another inset day on monday and Eryn was at nursery so we went bowling. It was lovely to spend some quality time with him on his own, and he keeps telling me how much he enjoyed it--- MUST do it more often!!
Tuesday was uni day but a lecture was cancelled so i had 4 hours to get some work done. I'm nearly up to date on one subject and i do feel like a great weight has been lifted... one down 3 more to go :S
Yesterday my cousin with the gorgeous baby came round. Bless her she's doing so well, she looks fab and is radiating the new mum happy glow :D .... and it was lovely to get some cuddles from baba..... although Eryn was not too impressed! lol.....
So thats about it from me this week, must crack on and be experimented on!! lol, hope all are well xx

No comments:

Post a Comment