Thursday 18 November 2010

oh Mummyrella that must have been so frightening for u!! hope she's well and truly on the mend now! xx
Well girls, hope you're all having a good week. I am, surprise surprise, really busy :(
so, what's been happening in Nolly-wood this week...
Well, when i collected Eryn from nursery last Thursday I was informed that she'd basically been a little Moo! she'd been very naughty and cheeky and was pushing all the other little ones over! :O i didn't really know what to say to be honest, and i had warned them she was in an odd mood... ooopppsss.... and Friday was the same! In fact they took her on a trip with the older kids (to the laundrette) just to give the others some peace.... hmmm....
Anyway, Friday night Et went off to his dad's and the boys came down.... they had obviously eaten a bowl full of Skittles for their tea 'cause they were absolutely full of beans.... wish the same could have been said for me-I'd had a banging headache all day and i was exhausted. I had a bath as soon as Eryn went to bed, and then i went to bed.... it was just gone 8pm!!! but i obviously needed it.

On Saturday we went to pic up a single bed, kindly given to us by an old school friend of mine. Now Josh and Harry don't have to sleep on a blow up bed! Top and tailing it is tho until we can get bunk beds after Xmas....

Ah Xmas, while we're on that subject, can i have some opinions please.... Ben says we should get everything on the kids lists. FULL STOP. We've set a limit on how much we're spending on each child (well, each boy 'cause Eryn, altho she's got loads, will be more excited about the boxes things come in) The way I've always done Xmas with Et is: he writes a list, I get the majority of it and divvy up the rest of the items between my aunt and my mum- end of.... and if there's still anything he really wants which wasn't bought, he always gets money from my nan and my dad for Xmas so he can buy it himself (usually at half the price i would have paid BEFORE Xmas)
Now, my darling Ben spends an astronomical amount of money on each of his boys at Xmas, well, pretty much double what I'd usually spend on Et.Which is fine, but obviously this year Ethan has to have the same!!! but I've already divvied up his list between my family and well, he doesn't want/need anything else.... and he's got PLENTY! but Ben is still hell-bent on buying J and H everything they want.... We had a little chat last night and basically Ben told me he doesn't agree with me that once we've reached their individual limit then we're to stop buying. I'm just worried we're spending money that could be used for other things (IE bunk beds!) on stuff they don't bloody need!!! ..... Rant over.....
Anyway back to the weekend... Ben went out with his mates in Southampton on Saturday afternoon/evening so i descended on my mums and made her look after Eryn for a bit while i got some work done. Then on Sunday we went round to my nan's for tea with the rest of the family.
Eryn has been better at nursery this week, altho I'm changing her nursery as of January. She's been offered a place at the uni nursery and it's much more convenient for us so I've accepted it. Will be sad to leave where she is though :S
Ethan started his new swimming lessons yesterday, it was much less stressful being closer to home and he really enjoyed it. I went in the pool with Eryn while he was in his lesson and she, well, didn't cry.... still wouldn't go as far to say she had fun, but she was ok! lol
And this evening I'm taking Ethan to the cinema, just the two of us :) so we're both looking forward to that :)

I think that's about it from me this week.... take care girls xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nolly - yes she is lots better this week and I have the stinky cold now :( looks like your week was busy as ever!

    ReplyDelete