Sunday 2 January 2011

May I be the First of 7yummymummies to Wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2011!

May I be the First of 7yummymummies to Wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2011!

Sorry Hanzor – I know you are probably very busy ;)

Well it is still the 1st January; I am starting to catch up with things as life in the Village has been a bit hectic to say the least! And of course the same for all of us. 

Now it is the 2nd Jan Sunday! and the day has swiftly pass me by and its nearly time for bed! – trying to get back in to the swing on things ready for a day at work in the office on Tuesday! So will try and keep it short and sweet.

I enjoyed the sermon at Church today with the readings and hymns following the Three Wise Men as it is very appropriate for me with regards to my journey this year read on to see how.

Poor Daughter got Tonsillitis the week leading up to Christmas so hence my latest personal blog FOG – Will we ever get better? and so all of us didn’t feel 100%. But a great time was had by all and now I start to clear the clutter from my world!

I am trying to be in an “optimistic” place and so the diary I have chosen to follow this year is “The Sacred Journey – Daily Journal For Your Soul 2011” by Cheryl Thiele.  Hopefully this will help me guide me, my soul and mind through some tough times ahead and help me keep focused on the way ahead.

I had a surprise for my Crimbo prezzie from my hubby this year a Nintendo DSi XL now I am not one for playing technical chase, war or get the ring games, but I do like to exercise the old grey matter, so a bit of Brain Training has been great – I started with a brain age of 80 but now after a couple of days I am in to the swing of things and have a brain age of 32! Not too bad yet for a 39 year old!

The Children are really liking their present’s, daughter got a new toy pram – she just loves pushing it around unfortunately Poppy Dog does not. And Son well he just hasn’t stopped talking and playing with everything in his little Happy Land.

Hope everyone enjoyed the festivities have a good week

mummyrella x

No comments:

Post a Comment