Sunday 9 January 2011

Reviews, Silences and Normality Resumes

Hi Everyone hope you all have had a good week – I had one day in the office and the rest of the week was catch up with house work, shopping and getting the kids back into a routine again.  No childminder but nursery for two shorter days, and by Friday they seemed to be cream crackered, so I know next week we will have extreme tiredness by Wednesday night.

More developments with our Adoption, we had a meeting on Thursday with Social Worker and Court Officer – In six more weeks we should be [blinking hope so] officially “parents” after 3 ½ years!!!! Please Court Officer make it sooooooooooooo.

Thursday was also Hubby’s Birthday and unfortunately along with a pair of scissors and a Christmas Cheque Hubby’s Birthday present is missing. I did buy it, I know I bought it into the house and I know I didn’t wrap it, but placed it in a very strategic place where I would go and get it straight after the festivities and prepare for his day.  Four days later and all three items are yet to disclose themselves. But I did make a belated birthday cake yesterday which we are all enjoying very muchly.  Not counting the calories at all that will start tomorrow – Ha!

Received my first review products this week from Show & Tell – Mefinder if you go to my personal blog you will find the review there.

I do hope all you 7yummymummy bloggers are ok and I imagine you too must be really busy at the moment so let’s hope you will be online soon to give us all an update. And to those of you who read this blog we hope you are all well and have enjoyed the Christmas Holidays.

Getting excited about attending cybermummy11 which is happening later in the year and for which I see lots more are signing up to attend – will be great to catch up with you and meet you in the flesh!

I have always thought that Sunday is a good day to sit down and catch up with whats been happening in the week and what I’ve got to look forward to as well, however I have since found out that Sunday is also treated by many of you as Silent Sunday!  Which, for those of you who are unawares, was founded by mocha beanie mummy, who started Silent Sunday by posting a photograph that she had taken to sum up the week, for which required no words. Brill idea and will try and incorporate this into my blog if I can – but Sunday’s for me I seem to have lots to say, some may call it dribble, but I like to call it Therapy!

All back to “Normal” tomorrow going to sign off and catch up with a bit of my coursework last assignment due at the end of the Month!

Have a good week ya oll!

Mummyrella x

No comments:

Post a Comment